Review of the car owner Ford Escape 2005 My very first review on the Internet. I bought a car in January at a Sigma car dealership. They gave it one of the last ones, at the old price before the devaluation of our hard-earned money. I chose it not by chance, shoveled a bunch of cars within 500,000 rubles. Lux is only old (most of the investments are needed). After reading reviews about escape interested in this car. A very good car, no extra bells and whistles, but everything that is needed for comfortable movement is there. I weigh 102 kg. By 181 height, I can easily fit behind the wheel thanks to the settings of the steering column and el. If you correctly adjust the mirrors, you can practically get rid of dead zones without gluing in spherical mirrors. The fabric interior is very pleasant to the touch, it's a pity there is no heated seats, but I breathe air for 3 minutes until the stove settles everything. Mileage 95000 km, immediately replaced all consumables and one silent bl...
Comments
Post a Comment